We must have missed Jelly deeply, because when I went through pictures for this week I found a bunch of pictures of Jelly. Sorry we were gone for so long, but sometimes it's nice when you get so snuggly! It's not just me who missed her.
Brooke was very excited for Jelly to come sit on her lap again.
And Monica just couldn't help but say "I love you!" As I'm writing this, I'm realizing this picture might have actually been part of our date night. We took each other's phones and took a funny selfie. Of all the weeks though, all my pictures are people happy to be with Jelly.
Friday night we had a cookie activity at the church, and Brooke took second place! She made the cookies all on her own. She is now the proud owner of this Christmas cookie jar. Better fill it up soon!




No comments:
Post a Comment