Well hello! Winry had a school choir concert on Friday this week, and it was a lot of fun. They sang 3 songs, including the kookaburra song (side note, I can do a pretty good kookaburra call, let me know if you want to hear it next time you see me), and creating a rain storm. These were definitely different songs than I learned in school, but it was really fun to get to actually have a concert and hear them sing!
They got the parachute out at school for Grayson. I bet they had a lot of fun bouncing stuff along the top as well. I loved playing with the parachute when I was a kid on the few occasions when we did.
Meanwhile at toadstools, their parachute is a little threadbare... I think they were actually making a spider's web, but ya know, kinda the same thing.
Grayson was wearing his kangaroo and playing the switch this last week and I saw him sitting on the couch and caught a glimpse of teenage Grayson...
I took a picture of my New York souvenirs since I didn't have one to show off before. Here's the Lego set and the amazing Pikachu.
Saturday was quite a day. The girls had a valiant activity all afternoon, so Grayson and I had our own special day. We started things off at Pinballz which was a lot of fun. We started off at the Jurassic Park pinball table, and, sadly, the Roller Coaster Tycoon table was gone...
We also played a round of mini-bowling, and played a few other games before running out of our allotted funds for the day.
Meanwhile, here's a picture from the activity. Looks like they got to fight Goliath! Monica didn't have any pictures that actually had our kids in them though.
Grayson and I stopped at Jeramiah's on our way home, and they had a new flavor: cheesecake. So I gave that a try.
When we got home we did a quick Danny Go video, and then headed to our pool. It was decently warm, but it's early enough in the year that the water was still quite cold. We swam for about an hour, at which point it was just too cold and I asked permission to head home. But we had a lot of fun while we were there, and Grayson really enjoyed throwing sinking things in for me to swim down and grab.










No comments:
Post a Comment